Saturday 18 November 2017

#93 Our Lady Visits – She Speaks on the Holy Novitiate of the Cross – A Preparation for Great Things to Come


Ecstasy date November 5, (1878?)

Our Lady: “It is I, my children, I come to say a word before entrance to the Holy Novitiate. My Son loves to open His inscrutable designs and He will judge all. He opened all the ways of God. Now He is going to manifest His powerful glory. Men have arrived at their last resources. They have exhausted the deepest sources, by the invention, by slander, by jealousy, because they wanted to beat all, judge everything, see everything for themselves, by their very humanity. (I.e. see everything only from a human viewpoint.)


My children, they used the Goodness and Mercy of my Divine Son to offend Him, to invent dreadful lies. Well they are at the end, their spirit can not invent something else, now! My children, when the terrible opposition of these souls will stop and rest, that is when my Divine Son will work powerfully.


My children, this way of the Holy Cross, the novitiate of love was opened by my Divine Son for a great cause, a great glory, to manifest His divine miracles, (i.e. the prophetic mission entrusted to Marie-Julie Jahenny) ... This path will be understood by the chosen souls that my Divine Son has called to His service.


Walk safe, my children, at the foot of the Cross there is a foyer of peace for all children of the Cross, it is a shelter here ... Dear children, I bless you, courage, keep your peace! ...”

:::::::

Go To: